If you are interested in working for a company with a positive, high performance culture and with a mission to provide high-impact training and coaching programs to individuals and organizations around the world so that they may accelerate the achievement of their most important personal and professional goals, contact us today!
We offer excellent benefits, competitive compensation, a fun high-energy work environment and much more!
Our current job opportunities are all within the field of sales. If you believe you are a top performer that can make a difference, send your resume and cover letter to the attention of Human Resources at email@example.com. Please indicate which position you are applying for in the subject line.
Carrow Group International, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
SENIOR SALES CONSULTANT
Position: Senior Sales Consultant
Location: Your Home
Employee Type: N/A (Contractor)
Manages Others: No
Job Type: On-Site Sales
Experience: A minimum of three (3) years proven sales experience in the B2B environment working with top level executives
Are You a Master of Influence and Persuasion?
This role is for the best of the best. If you are looking for an opportunity where you are rewarded for your results and want to make a difference in the lives of those you work with we have an incredible opportunity for you.
We have recently created an elite team of on-site sales representatives that work with business owners and senior executives to transform their business. As a member of this team, you will assist clients in solving business problems by performing an in-depth analysis, consulting on the best topics, products and services to achieve the desired results for their organization and creating a solution that will provide 100% satisfaction. By building a relationship with our clients, you will acquire new business and increase repeat business. You will work with existing clients and prospect for new clients within a variety of industries, working with a variety of management levels.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Use a consultative selling approach with business owners and senior level executives to identify the best topics, products and services to achieve the desired results for their organization and creating a solution that will provide 100% satisfaction
- Conduct one-on-one meetings and influence the decision makers to take action
- Take an entrepreneurial approach to their role by prospecting for leads, setting appointments, generating referrals, networking and conducting market planning
- Drive revenue to the company
- Maintain primary point of contact relationship status with clients
- Report activity and results on a daily basis
- Proactively improve performance through coaching and feedback provided by management
- Candidates must have at least three (3) years proven sales success in the B2B environment
- Must have prior experience working with business owners or senior level executives
- Strong sales closing ability, quality follow-up, attention to detail
- Excellent customer service and communication skills — both verbal and written
- Ability to establish and maintain long-term relationships with clients
- Assertive, unstoppable mindset, goal driven, entrepreneurial spirit
- Lifelong learner, coachable, team player
- Resourceful, results-oriented, passionate about helping businesses grow, big picture thinker
- Ability to recognize problems and produce satisfactory solutions
- College degree and/or industry experience and/or solid work history
- Moderate to advanced PC skills